Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best song you've ever heard? I mean like U could play it 1,000,000 times and only love it even mor?

Preferably no cussingWhat is the best song you've ever heard? I mean like U could play it 1,000,000 times and only love it even mor?
Lonely september-plain white t's and home sweet home-motley crue (theyre my favorite songs)What is the best song you've ever heard? I mean like U could play it 1,000,000 times and only love it even mor?
Good Question!





but definitly for me is





When Doves Cry - Prince





absolutley magical!
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd





I saw David Gilmour perform this song live w/ Rick Wright in 06. So sweet! I have it in my will that this song be played at my memorial upon my death.
This one.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxNoAxb2I…
No cursing, then it would be The Minute Of Decay - Marilyn Manson. Creepy, but very well-written.
band on the run, paul mccartney and the wings.


with cussing, no vaseline, ice cube
Forever Ain't Enough- J.Holiday
Billie Jean-Michael Jackson





Weight of the World-Evanescence





those are just two of many
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
No Letting Go - Wayne Wonder.


One Night - Yung Berg








I believe they don't have any cursing. The first one doesn't I know for sure.
The First-Tegan and Sara
Pages :D


there for tomorrow
Lions, Tigers, %26amp; Bears
IM A LITTLE TEAPOT
all of my love, led zeppelin
all i want to do- sugarland... LOVE IT;)
  • how to cut hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate