Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bulid-a-bear : how do you put mor than one bulid-a-bear in bulid-a-bearville?

Hi this is Ami again! I got another problem... I got a new bulid-a-bear and when I tried to put it in build-a-bearville it said I need a welcome pass! I didn't received one in the actual store! HELP!Bulid-a-bear : how do you put mor than one bulid-a-bear in bulid-a-bearville?
You should have a key code and animal code on it's birth certificate to use if you got it recently. Otherwise, just ask the people at the store for a welcome pass.Bulid-a-bear : how do you put mor than one bulid-a-bear in bulid-a-bearville?
To get a welcome pass you go to the Build a Bear shop in your local mall and tell them that you want a welcome pass and they will give you one. When i got mine they said you can have up to 5 pets so they should be able to give you a welcome pass to activate your pet. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate