Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I send email to many but not showing mor e than 1 email on each mail, thank you?

I like to send email to a group of 20 but I do not want every one to see who this group is, how can I do this? thnk youHow can I send email to many but not showing mor e than 1 email on each mail, thank you?
Click on 'Show Bcc' at the end of the 'To' line at the top of the e-mail you wish to send, then you can put all addresses in the Bcc line and the recipients will only see their own name when they receive your e-mail.How can I send email to many but not showing mor e than 1 email on each mail, thank you?
put all the email addresses in BCC (Blind carbon copy), this way none of the recipients will be seen by anyone except you.





Alex
I think you have to put a comma after every name in the bcc box.
put all the other names, except the first one, under ';bcc';
u can't u'll have to do it individually

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate