Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would cause painful breast nipples for mor than a week?

How old are you honey? probably very young....OK, it can be different reasons, maybe you are few days from your period, but your whole breast would hurt, not only your nipples. Make sure is nothing coming out of them or that could be a sign of maybe pregnancy, that you can find out by having a test at home, if negative then wait for your period to come it should not take long, if that happens most likely you are having some changes in your hormones, that happens to me almost every month, but I do not take anything for pain like Motrin or ibuprofen because when I get my period it is to heavy, like my muscles relax a little too much, so I rather just put up with the pain for like 5 days before my period, then it goes away. Good luck and take care.What would cause painful breast nipples for mor than a week?
Are you nearing or on your period?





Thats what happens to me all the time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate