Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If living in the U K France,Germany,Sweden or anywhere east of the U S what are you having for your early mor?

morning meal?? Please indicate which country you are in.If living in the U K France,Germany,Sweden or anywhere east of the U S what are you having for your early mor?
7am Three hard boiled eggs half a loaf of bread (the cutting kind) a small saucepan of black coffee followed by a bloody big plate of Irish stew. Then down to the pub for twelve pints of black porter and then back home for1.00pm for a proper bit of grub, those early morning snacks they don't do the job at all! they don't fill the gap so to speak. ...........WHAT'S THAT MARY!!!!?????





Sorry about that the wife is calling me the eggs are on the boil I have to go.





Slan agus banacht. Oh!! I nearly forgot I'm from IRELAND.If living in the U K France,Germany,Sweden or anywhere east of the U S what are you having for your early mor?
Porridge - I have it every morning.





I am in Yorkshire which is officially a *county* in England but we call it God's Own Country and we want to declare independence one day as the U.S.A. sensibly did because they didn't like the idea of ';No Taxation Without Representation'; -





http://www.yorkshire-ridings.org.uk/
Living in Spain, and our breakfast is cereal with a sliced banana and whatever other fruits are in season. this morning it was kiwi, sharon fruit or kaki as it is called here, orange and a slice of melon, and we have that after an early morning swim and hope it is keeping us fit.
work nights so i will be having my supper at 7am, and as usual that's a bowl of porridge,or a fried breakfast.


don't get much of a choice hear on the sea
uk, nothing until noon.
Uk - i am being really unhealthy today and just polished off the last bit of battenburg cake, i just didnt fancy toast today
I'm from Sweden. Yoghurt and muesli, a glass of water, tea or coffee. That's what I have, and it's a rather typical Swedish breakfast. Many Swedes have a bowl of milk with cereals instead, or bread with cheese, or oatmeal porridge with milk and lingonberries.
I'm in the Uk and I had a chicken pasty from the bakery.
Stella,skunk and a full English breakfast.
I'm in the UK and am just about to have cheese on toast and a cup of tea
France. Following my brisk morning walk I love my morning croissants, marmalade. Black decaff coffee
it's 8:34 am in thr UK at the moment now you've mentioned it I am quite hungry I think i will go and get some toast

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate