Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Will drinking mor water take away the queazy feeling in early pregnancy?

i was queazy for 4 days striaght, then i began drinking more fluids and the queazy feelling has gone away. is that normal or should i worry of symptoms disapearing?Will drinking mor water take away the queazy feeling in early pregnancy?
People claim crackers and gingerale will make you feel better. Not me, I was sick everyday for nine months. Every woman is different, be prepared for the fact that it may not get better!Will drinking mor water take away the queazy feeling in early pregnancy?
Thanks. Report Abuse

Water is definitely good for you anytime but especially during pregnancy. If drinking water stopped your nausea then keep doing. I found that water and lemon helped a lot when I was really sick. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
By all means drinking water is not a bad thing..if you have morning sickness try peppermint (candy canes, peppermint tea etc) and ginger is said to help ease a queasy stomach, I found that buying sea bands helped quite a bit, you an get them at any pharmacy, just ask the cashier.
You can try drining water and eating saltine crackers. I believe the doctor says that should help with the nausea.
Well when I was in my early stages of pregnancy I drank alot of water becuase it's really good for you, but it actually made me even more sick, so then I quit. But I guess it just depends on the person.
My understanding is that the queasiness is caused by the hormones being created in your body getting to be too great in number. I believe that eating small, frequent meals/snacks can't take away these symptoms. Perhaps drinking more water did some of the same thing.
i ate lemon drops by the bag full and drank tons of water..it got better...
You need to pick up a book on pregnancy NOW instead of getting your answers from a question site filled with bored adolescents.
also eating saltine crackers will help .
Having a root beer helped me a lot during my first trimester.. it was the only way I was able to eat anything.. But hey whatever works for you.. congrats by the way!!
Water always made me feel worse. It would slosh around in my tummy, intensifying the feeling. What helped was eating a lot of little meals throughout the day.


Keep crackers and snacks in your purse/car for when the feeling comes on.
Well I too suggest u to read the book '; What to expect when u r expecting'; its a great book for such references. If u r not having morning sickness not throwing up... u need not drink much liquids. But don't let urself dehydrate.
If it works, stick with it. You can never have too much water during pregnancy. I found water and saltines worked for me.
Congradulations on your pregnancy. I don't have an answer for you because I'm a guy, but I have two kids, and I know my wives tried everything. I think it's just part of being a part of your child, and the child becomes part of you. I think that's why God made the labor pains so hard, so that the mom never forgets her child. Now we have the less painful way of delivering, with a knife, and look how many orphans there are compared to 50 years ago.
honestly i tried everything to relieve the quesy felling you get but nothing worked i even thought after the 1st three months it would get better but that didn't happen either. the only thing that made me feel better was to lay down and rest.
  • black hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    unemployment rate