Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If you own a feeder that pours mor kitty food out when the cat eats some then look herein memorie of Snuggles?

If you have one of those feeders then please toss it out. My 10 month old cat, Snuggles ran away in Oct. and came back in Jan. when we were on a week-end visiting trip. We had put the feeder in the kitty house outside filled with food and when we came back we found the bottom of the feeder in the yard and the top with our missing kitten's head stuck! he came back hungry an that feeder killed him for it. please get rid of them while you can. In memorie of my sweet Snuggle Bunny, Please.If you own a feeder that pours mor kitty food out when the cat eats some then look herein memorie of Snuggles?
That is horrible, sorry for your loss. You should report this to the company who made that feeder. They owe you big time for taking the life of your kitty. You probably could even sue them.If you own a feeder that pours mor kitty food out when the cat eats some then look herein memorie of Snuggles?
That's terribly sad. I've never had one of those things. I certainly won't get one now and I'll warn everybody I know off them. My sympathies.
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty! That is such a horrible thing to happen. Thank you for letting us know about the dangers of this product. I will be sure not to purchase one in the future.
that is so sad,but it could have been anything your cat had got itself stuck in,
Are U serious!!! That's awful. Please contact the manufacturer and report this!!! Other pet owners need to be warned!
I am sooo sorry for your loss. I had thought about getting one for my cat. I will not do that now. thank you so much
I'm very sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the opportunity to share this information with the rest of us; perhaps your dear kitty will have saved another from the same fate.
What brand was it?





I wonder if they're all dangerous...





My cat feeds from just an open dish, but I know a few people who use auto feeders.
Next time keep your cat inside.
its a good thing we have a bowl...... I'm sorry about your cat I always hope all animals go to heaven so they can be happy and be with Jesus I also have a sad cat tale we live on a farm and at night there are coyotes and we took care of these baby kittens and one day they didn't come back....... the story makes me cry.
Thanks though for sharing the info, it unfortunate your cat died from it but that seems to be a freak accident. Never heard about a cat doing that. Dont think it happens often enough for the company to do anything about it. I am sorry for Snuggles. Cats shouldnt have bin feeders anyway it causes them to over eat and get over weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate