Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why is it that sometimes when i go out with my cousin she says. mor guys will comeup to me because im light...

im aligther tone of like caramel and light brown and she says that mst guys will come up to me because of that? and my cousin is like, dark skin. along time a go she use to get picked on because of her skin complexion .. but not anymore..





she is 20, and in college, and im 17..





why do you think she says that sometimes?Why is it that sometimes when i go out with my cousin she says. mor guys will comeup to me because im light...
She's self conscious about her skin. There was actually an experiment on the Tyra show about that. Lots of people feel like lighter girls have it better.Why is it that sometimes when i go out with my cousin she says. mor guys will comeup to me because im light...
i think She feels jealous to you! there are a lot of guys who like dark skin girls and a lot of guys who like light skin girls So i think she is just jealous!
most guys like the lighter girls because most of them think that the darker girls all look the same.....it sucks but that what they think :(
because it may be true alot of guys like light skinned girls..





but there are guys that like dark skinned girls.
because most guys like lighter girls (i no i do) shes probaly true
thats a lie......your only 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate