Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you need a root canal how much does the tooth hurt before you have the procedure like 2 days earlier or mor

I've had root canals on teeth that didn't hurt at all, and once on an abcess tooth that hurt almost more than anything that I have ever felt. They gave me Tylenol 3 to deal with the pain, and it didn't even begin to touch it.If you need a root canal how much does the tooth hurt before you have the procedure like 2 days earlier or mor
It has nothing to do with how long it has hurt. If you need a root canal, you need one. It depends on the damage to the root, nerves and tooth. You really need to see a endodontist. They do root canals and can tell you if you need one.If you need a root canal how much does the tooth hurt before you have the procedure like 2 days earlier or mor
I had one in a front tooth, my tooth didn't really hurt but was very sensitive to cold. I tried the toothpaste for that and had no relief, went to the dentist and found out I had to have one. So mine ';hurt'; for a few weeks. I believe your tolerance will play a factor in that one, unless you know you really need an actual root canal go see someone about it now it could get or be infected and you will have more problems.
well right now i have some pain and can not eat with my right side.and tommorrow is the day i have to go for root canal. it is scarry for me but at least i can chew and will have no more pain.


it took me 5 year to seriousley have pain and root canal.
Funny you asked that. I just had a root canal yesterday morning because all weekend I was in horrible pain. I would take tons of Advil liquid gels and anbesol and it didn't help so I called yestday morning, went in and he started a root canal. I guess he is going to finish it in January but he started it yesterday and it's still killing me today. :(
If you wait, it will only get worse and more costly or could even become unrestorable. Get the root canal as soon as possible. You will feel much better after you do. Good luck!

1 comment:

 
unemployment rate