Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My wife treats her first child by another marriage different than she does ours , she lets him get by with mor?

my step son completely disrespects both me and his mother when he doesnt get his way but my wife being afraid that he will leave and go stay with his dad( which he uses that against her) she overlooks a good bit of the things he does , but when it comes to our children she doesnt hesitate to lay down the law.My wife treats her first child by another marriage different than she does ours , she lets him get by with mor?
She feels guilty about the divorce or failed relationship that he is from. Not that she doesn't love you, but there is a guilt that comes with that child no longer having his Dad on a daily basis.My wife treats her first child by another marriage different than she does ours , she lets him get by with mor?
time for family counseling..now is the time to work this out, dealing and coping with family issues of divorce and living in a blended family situation..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate