Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you had only a few weeks or mor to live what would you like to do?

Many people face this every day. If you were one of them, what would you like to do?If you had only a few weeks or mor to live what would you like to do?
i would tell everyone i love that i love them :DIf you had only a few weeks or mor to live what would you like to do?
I would spend as much time as I could with the people I love. I would tell them that I love them as much as possible. I would also probably try to make sure my affairs were in order so that they wouldn't have to deal with it as much when I was gone. I would also spend some time in prayer and thank God for my life and tell Him that I hope to see Him soon!
1. catch up with all my family tell them i loved them all


2. right out a will


3. hang out with my friends and give them stuff that they always like of mine i guess


4. make a wish to live a longer life


5. say good buy to life








i dont really know lol i dont like to think about that stuff...
Well, first I would panic, then I would begin to cry. Eventually I would think of something that I wanted to do all my life. My Mom would feel so sorry for me that she would let me do whatever it was. I really don't know though...
cry...


and do everything i never thought i would do
Dance on large bubble wrap like Mr Magorium in the movie: ';Mr. Magorium's Magic Emporium';. have fun if I could :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate