Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What language is n氓ra lesb bi pedo incest mor o dotter systrar so 盲r sugen p氓 bilder p氓 yngre tjejer ??

what language is this and what does it mean someone sent it to meWhat language is n氓ra lesb bi pedo incest mor o dotter systrar so 盲r sugen p氓 bilder p氓 yngre tjejer ??
';Some lesbian bisexual pedofilic incest mother and daughter sisters wants some pictures on younger girls.';What language is n氓ra lesb bi pedo incest mor o dotter systrar so 盲r sugen p氓 bilder p氓 yngre tjejer ??
Sounds like Swedish....hang on a mo' I'll just use a translator for you..





Something about a system of angry mothers and daughters, no joke, it's the truth.....


and i caught the words ';picture'; and ';younger';....


Maybe they have a spelling problem, because some of the words are spelt wrong





Well, I was close enough ladies! I'm only 14 and I'm English so Swedish isn't my best language
That's Swedish!





Translation: ''some lesb bi pedo mother and daughter sisters are fancy for pic of younger girl ??''. (direct translated)!
It looks Scandinavian of some sort, but I don't know which one...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate