Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why do mor white people have thiner or more pointed noses then other ethnic groups?

Is it a evolutionary change brought on by climate? If so, Why?Why do mor white people have thiner or more pointed noses then other ethnic groups?
Same reason why they have thin lipsWhy do mor white people have thiner or more pointed noses then other ethnic groups?
My nose isn't thin or pointy....


But I have seen hispanics and blacks with that nose not just our race.....I get out alot.
mmm i've seen quite a lot of white people with big noses. (and some asians and black with small noses....)





i dunno, thats just what i've seen.


I've seen a lot of Asian people to be way thinner than white people......
I don't know...


I've seen some pretty big white noses.
I'm white and I have a thick rounded nose. Whats the point of your question?
i think when people lie a lot our noses get longer or when we mind other peoples business we get 'nosey'
I have seen some HUGE noses.
Because that's how our Creator made them.
Just how people were made. Some white people have bigger noses, some smaller, etc. All different.
Because that's how God made us....different....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
unemployment rate